Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hello world :)


Like a new programmer when he writes his first program, thrilled and excited! yet has no idea what is he going to write about!  If you had a chance to take a look at the workspace of any aspiring new programmer, you would see that his projects have huge tittles! something like Word processor, Best Web Browser or even a file sharing system, however, try not to be excited because if you run these programs or inspect the code, you will see too simple programs that have no particular theme or purpose! 

I remember when I first started programing, one of my projects was supposed to be a program that provides important services to other new programmers, but it ended up as a program that has a basic calculator next to a watch and some text that welcome you to my program and a small box that had my name as the main developer, in case someone tried to steal this innovative, piece of art software :)

the main reason, in my opinion, behind this phenomena is that new programmers don't have adequate experience, and more importantly they are not used to the great amount of patience needed to build up a complete application. So they start with huge ideas and passion and  they start with a big project that would help them to apply all skills they have been learning. However, they usually quit quickly and switch to a simpler idea and try to practice their knowledge in small programs.

Oh God! I started this post to say "Hi World this is my first post" and ended up with a couple of paragraphs talking about programmers and how they usually start! I probably should write a new post about how bloggers start their blogs with weird posts :)


Anyway, hope you enjoy this blog, that started as a part of my writing course,  but I'm resolute to continue writing in this blog about my life, my experiences, and my dreams.

,,Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment